2007-12-22

The Nevada Delmore Finishers' Party!!!

I know, it's a bit after the fact to be posting this, but I've been a bit busy lately. With what? Work, Caching, etc. etc. etc....

On December 16 2007, there was a party held for those who have recently (read: finished after the last Nevada Delorme party) finished the Nevada Delorme Challenge.

This party was held at a Round Table Pizza (spelled S-t-r-a-w H-a-t, just ask NevadaWolf. She'll tell ya.).

It was a blast, and I really enjoyed meeting everyone. I am trully glad I can I say that I know such nice people.

I have a few pics though, and I thought I'd share them. It was a good party, and even a local radio station was on hand (though not for us, for another event that was there at the same time)!

On with the show.




A California reviewer at a Nevada event? Wait, what??? Where's our representation? C'mon RR, step up... :-P :hides:










Well, that's it for now. Time for the next post.

CACHE ON!!!

No comments: