2008-01-12

OOPS....

I know, I was supposed to publish from Vegas and once we got back, but life sometimes gets in the way, ya know?
But here are some pics from the trip anyway.... enjoy!





Took off from this (delayed by close to an hour, had to de-ice with TWO different chemicals, captain said the airport closed just after we left the ground)



...to land in this!! A nice, comfy 48-ish degree weather. Blue sky, bustling airport, furry frogs...wait what???



Signal (the mascot for Groundspeak) met us when got to Vegas!! Yes, we got met by the same mascot that was there to greet Groundspeak founders AND AND AND Garmin reps!! How cool is that?



Random geek pic, but it had to be taken. At least the license plate is secure (I think the doors were unlocked though)...



It's a pity that not every pic I took on this trip turned out. This is an example of how creative Vegas cachers can be!
This is NOT a photoshopped picture. This IS a real , untouched picture of a real Geocache about 45 minutes North of Vegas on the way to Mt. Charleston.


Here's another example. This one's called "Build a better cache", but I call it "How to catch a cacher"!!



Hanging out at the event...


There are many many more pics than this, but I have limited space here. If you'd like to see them, contact me through here and I'll get them out to you.


Cache on!!

1 comment:

rakethetable said...

Interesting pics of caches.

Explore your world.